The National Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has constituted the Deputy Governorship Candidate Screening Committee for the purpose of the screening/verifying the nominated Deputy Governorship Candidates of our Party in all the 28 (twenty-eight) States where Governorship elections are scheduled.
www.bigpenngr.com reports that the screening exercise will hold at the National Working Committee (NWC) Hall, PDP National Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Abuja on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 10am prompt
“This screening is MANDATORY for all nominated Deputy Gubernatorial Candidates of our Party”, Hon. Debo Ologunagba, National Publicity Secretary of the party in a statement on Sunday.
He said that the committee was constituted pursuant to the provision of Part V, Paragraph 11 of the Electoral Guidelines of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The National Working Committee (NWC) approved the nomination of the following Party Stakeholders to serve on the Deputy Governorship Candidate Screening Committee;
1. Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo – Chairman
2. H.E. Fidelis Tapgun – Member
3. Rt. Hon. Binta Bello – Member
4. Suleiman Usman, SAN – Member
5. Dr. Istifanus Zabadi – Member
6. Hajia Kulu Haruna – Member
7. Mrs. Ayotunde George-Ologun – Member
8. Mrs. Debby Nicol – Member
9. Dr. Akilu Indabawa- Secretary
Mr Sunday Omobo – Administrative Secretary