Connect with us

FEATURED

Buhari Approves Keyamo’s Nominee As Ag. DG National Directorate Of Employment

Published

on

Directorate

President Muhammadu Buhari has formally approved the nomination of Mallam Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo as the Acting Director-General of the National Directorate of Employment pending the appointment of a substantive Director-General for the Agency.

A statement by the president’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Monday, said the president’s decision had already been conveyed to the Minister of State, Labour and Employment, Mr Festus Keyamo.

BIGPEN reports that President Buhari had on Dec. 9, 2020, relieved the former DG of the agency, Nasiru Ladan Argungu, of his appointment.

According to Shehu, the directive on the sack of NDE DG was given on Dec. 4, 2020, but took effect from Dec. 7, 2020.

“Last month Mr. President relieved the former DG of the agency of the appointment and directed the Minister to nominate an Acting DG to superintend over the Agency pending the appointment of a substantive DG”, Garba said

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment
FEATURED5 hours ago

Oil Resumption: MOSOP Assures Ogoni People of a Good Deal, Announces Minor Cabinet Changes

Defense and Security7 hours ago

Tinubu Assigns Famadewa to Lead Service Chiefs, Ribadu for 5-Year National Security Threat Assessment, Defence Strategy Development

FEATURES8 hours ago

2027: Extend Your Love For Me To President Tinubu, Oborevwori Tells Religious Leaders

FEATURES8 hours ago

Oborevwori Sets to Inaugurate Perm Secretaries Quarters Today

FEATURES9 hours ago

Omo-Agege Warns Delta Gov: You’ll be Held Responsible If My Family or I Come Under Attack as Campaigns Begin

Defense and Security18 hours ago

Nigerian Navy Boosts Maritime Defense as CNS Inaugurates State-of-the-Art SSV-KALI 3 Vessel Built in Delta

secure number one position
FEATURES20 hours ago

Osogbo Shooting — Police Confirm 60-Year-Old Man Dead, Vows to Arrest Suspects

FEATURED22 hours ago

Tinubu Appoints Enitan as New Head of Civil Service as Walson-Jack Bows Out

FEATURES22 hours ago

Onaiyakan Breaks Silence Over Presidency’s Diatribe, Declares ‘I Am Unshaken, Fear No One’

Defense and Security24 hours ago

BREAKING: Governor Adeleke ‘Escapes Death’ as Gunmen Attack Convoy in Osogbo

Defense and Security1 day ago

UNICEF Demands Urgent Release of 78 Abducted Borno Schoolchildren

secure number one position
FEATURES1 day ago

FCT Police Arrest 40 Over Traffic Robbery, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery

FEATURES1 day ago

‘No Ban On Nigerians’ — South Africa Dismisses Visa Stoppage Rumours

BUSINESS2 days ago

BOI Applauds Tinubu’s Reforms for Success of N250 Billion Bond

FEATURES2 days ago

Tinubu Warns Politicians: No Ethnic or Religious Politics Ahead of 2027

Advertisement
Advertisement

z

   


Article Banner